Welcome - Bienvenidos!

Moonlight Cookie Art specializes in molded cookie art. This is where I will do my best to post new cookies and cooke information.
Click this link to shop MoonLight Cookies online Etsy cookie store:

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Crafty Chica Cruise!

Working on the order for the Crafty Chica Cruise SWAG .  I wanted to push myself to see how fast I could be and get a production method down to be more efficient.
 Crafty Chica Kathy Murillo is savvy with marketing and I have been reading her blog for a few years. There is usually a nugget of information - especially on branding.

The cookies appeal to many and stand out in the cookie world because they are not the royal icing type usually found in the stores. They are very unique and labor intensive due to the technique.

Doing this large order was good practice on packaging and production. Did it produce any orders? Not One. Did I learn some valuable marketing tips regarding give-aways? Absolutely :)

No comments:

Post a Comment