Welcome - Bienvenidos!

Moonlight Cookie Art specializes in molded cookie art. This is where I will do my best to post new cookies and cooke information.
Click this link to shop MoonLight Cookies online Etsy cookie store:

Friday, March 16, 2012

Helloooo!

Sound like an echo? Well it is! Jeez I can't believe it's been so long since I've posted because so much has happened. I need to find balance between all the stuff I'm trying to do and post to FB plus blog, plus everything else.

"Life expands or contracts according to one's courage." Anis Nin. This quote has helped make me brave enough to jump and open MoonLight Cookie Art store on Etsy.
Every year after baking dozens of holiday cookies, thank you cookies, birthday cookie gifts my mom would mention a cookie store or something and I have been making these cookies since the 80's.

More next time with more pics as I knuckle down to Just Do It.  Meanwhile... The new cookie venture has consumed most of my time for the last 2 months and I have barely painted or mosaiced as I work to get it off and running.



No comments:

Post a Comment