Welcome - Bienvenidos!

Moonlight Cookie Art specializes in molded cookie art. This is where I will do my best to post new cookies and cooke information.
Click this link to shop MoonLight Cookies online Etsy cookie store:

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Opening Night


Tonight I have officially opened my online MoonLight Cookies Etsy store.
No fan fare, no corks popping.
 Just me and Risa, my sweet companion. There are certainly a few things I still need to work on to get my store to link to my blog nicely and although I like Etsy, I might go for my own separate site where I have my name and a .com. 
Meanwhile, my cookies are out in cyber space and I love that! 
Oh, I like the way my green lion turned out! He is adorable and so are the dogs. Purchased some new baking sheets and a nice cooling rack and shared some cookies with a neighbor across the street who already ordered 2 for their grand kids. Meanwhile I am fading fast here so Yippee and hooray to me! I can't wait to post on FB tomorrow :~)

No comments:

Post a Comment