Welcome - Bienvenidos!

Moonlight Cookie Art specializes in molded cookie art. This is where I will do my best to post new cookies and cooke information.
Click this link to shop MoonLight Cookies online Etsy cookie store:

Friday, March 9, 2012

MoonLight Cookie Art

Quick post here to show my little flyer. I am working on the official site which will be the .com site that will be moonlightcookieart.com. I will add the word art because the moonlightcookies.com title was already taken and cookie art best describes what I do. So it all worked out for the best.
I just have to get some software. My illustrator died - for some reason it will not launch or reload. So I am forced to look on Craigslist for a used version. I will get an older version of CS Design Suite. The new CS5 Adobe Design Suite is around 1600.00 - no can do. So I will ask for advice from a couple of designers and probably get a CS2 version someone is selling on Craigslist.
Can make awkward things on Word, but it will only save in PDF versions with text. Really clunky.
And since blogger will only load jpeg. this is the flyer version with No Words. The PDF version will not load on this site!

No comments:

Post a Comment