Welcome - Bienvenidos!

Moonlight Cookie Art specializes in molded cookie art. This is where I will do my best to post new cookies and cooke information.
Click this link to shop MoonLight Cookies online Etsy cookie store:

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Purple Panda's

Today was a Bear kind of day. The little reading bear was done for the upcoming Book Festival on March 10 - 11. A huge event that I look forward to and spend as much time as I can going from one author lecture to another most of the two days. Meeting my favorite authors and new ones is wonderful! There is usually so much going on at the same time that the days are packed with people, tents, vendors, more lectures - lots of the energy I like - every thing that has to do with books and reading - YaY!!
Someday I will be on the other side, doing the vending and promoting for my Own work!
I have a few ideas and will find out the price of a booth for the event.

As I work to get my Etsy shop ready for opening I have just about finished the photos and was going to make my banner when my Illustrator software has decided to quite for no Reason. Just refuses to launch!! Of course it's because I am at the 12th hour  putting the shop together.  So I will have to ask for help from someone who has the software or A.Inline to put something together. Time is short and I also have a mosaic installation this weekend.
I hope there will be someone out there who will trade an hour of their graphic time for cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment