Welcome - Bienvenidos!

Moonlight Cookie Art specializes in molded cookie art. This is where I will do my best to post new cookies and cooke information.
Click this link to shop MoonLight Cookies online Etsy cookie store:

Friday, February 10, 2012

Adios Chocolate - for now

O.k., I know this has happened at least once to everyone. I just finished writing this post and am Rewriting it due to somehow accidentally deleting all of the text!
So, for the second time, the condensed version of the deleted post: When I sent out samples of cookies to various parts of the country I did not consider the obvious - that the chocolate backed cookies could melt if left in a hot mail truck.
The ones sent to CA did get melted chocolate cookies :~( and the ones sent to MA, PA, CT states were fine because they sat in cold mail truck.
Suggestion from recipients for now is to drop the chocolate part on shipped cookies. Looks like I'll need to do a bit more research on shipping chocolate. Start asking the cookie and baking divas how they do their shipping. Meanwhile, Back to the studio!!


No comments:

Post a Comment