Welcome - Bienvenidos!

Moonlight Cookie Art specializes in molded cookie art. This is where I will do my best to post new cookies and cooke information.
Click this link to shop MoonLight Cookies online Etsy cookie store:

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Easter Bunnies!


I seem to have about 6 bunny designs and eventually will post them all.
Meanwhile working to get everything in the shop. I've been posting cookie designs as I finish them on my FB pages, Flickr and here. Getting everyone to look at my work so when my shop opens I will have plenty of Easter and everyday orders.
I know how nice it is to get unexpected 'fan mail' and these will be a great way to send a niftie giftie to say you are thinking about that person.
I just finished these cool Magical Birds pictured here. There are a few Cookie art blogs and FB sites I need to check out and ask about sanding sugar, baking sheets etc.. These cookie divas will appear later on this site so everyone can Oooh and Ahhh over like I did! So much talent I love to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment