Welcome - Bienvenidos!

Moonlight Cookie Art specializes in molded cookie art. This is where I will do my best to post new cookies and cooke information.
Click this link to shop MoonLight Cookies online Etsy cookie store:

Friday, February 17, 2012

Dream a Little Dream of Me...




The song Dream A Little Dream of Me from the Mama's & the Papa's always makes me think of soft lazy summer days picnics in the country with good eats and good friends, frisbee in the park etc. These little snoozing kitties are dreaming of good things. Cats are expert 'nappers'!
Meanwhile I am almost ready to open my online Etsy store where I will make the cookies to order. Everything took a bit longer than I thought. The extra county health permit, the picture taking sessions, organizing, accounting, packaging sources, supplies etc.. Yep, it's a process at first, but once everything gets going it will get easier after the first year or so. The cookie making part is the BEST of course! I get to create pretty eats in the wee hours of the night while listening to a book or music.
Opening date for Moonlight Cookies online store: Feb.29
Lots of uploading yet to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment