Welcome - Bienvenidos!

Moonlight Cookie Art specializes in molded cookie art. This is where I will do my best to post new cookies and cooke information.
Click this link to shop MoonLight Cookies online Etsy cookie store:

Monday, February 6, 2012

Night Magic







Well it's almost midnight and this is the official first post of my new blog MoonLight Cookies where I will not only share new cookie creations, but tips, recipes I have collected, and (sometimes) nightly baking. Having always been a bit of an night owl, baking while listening to an audio story, music or even t.v. is my current zen to unwind.

More of a winter thing and this year going into overdrive which motivated me to start this blog - I want to separate my baking from my fine art. After tonight I will be posting my baking on this blog instead of Betanzos Designs where previous cookie posts are now.

So far I have been baking, photographing, and then gifting my cookie models while preparing to open my Etsy shop where the cookies will be available to order. Thought I would make Valentines, but everything is taking longer than expected. So meanwhile I will do my best to post something weekly.
Watch my little blog grow - "The Little Blog that Could" is what it feels like now.

No comments:

Post a Comment